Service & Technical Engineer
|Job Title||:||Service & Technical Engineer|
|Position Level:||:||Junior Executive|
|Job Specialization:||:||Maintenance/Repair (Facilities & Machinery)|
|Qualification:||:||Higher Secondary/STPM/"A" Level/Pre-U
Bachelor's Degree/Post Graduate Diploma/Professional Degree
• Provide consultation, training and technical support for all product range.
• Attend to customer inquiries and request on the application of the products.
• Responsible for presales technical support on the presentation of various kinds of industrial machines such as barcode, printer, scanner, RFID, hand labelling system, ribbon and labels and software used for barcode AIDC system.
• Conduct training, testing, preventive maintenance and installation of software and hardware
• Hardware Troubleshoot.
• Software Integration Support
• Attend all customer service calls
• Perform calibration on equipment and do relevant paperwork.
|Years of Experience:||:||1|
|Age Range of Candidate:||:||-|
|Requirements:||:||► Candidate must possess certification on Electrical/Electronic/Mechatronic Engineering.
► Must have:
• Fluent in English.
• Good communication and interpersonal skills.
• Capable to work under pressure and sometimes long-hours.
• Initiative, independent and with integrity
► Preference from the company:
• Candidates with interest in long-term career, growth and development within the company.
• Have their own form of transportation and have the willingness to travel.
• Applicants should be Malaysian citizens or hold relevant residence status in Malaysia.
• Prior knowledge on equipment handling is not required; training will be provided.
• Maintenance repair will be closely focused on tools, instruments & equipment under the company.