Calibration & Technical Engineer
|Job Title||:||Calibration & Technical Engineer|
|Position Level:||:||Senior Executive|
|Job Specialization:||:||Others/Category not available|
Bachelor's Degree/Post Graduate Diploma/Professional Degree
• Calibrate and maintaining instruments
• Providing product calibration training
• Take a managing role for ISO 17025 accreditation
|Years of Experience:||:||1|
|Age Range of Candidate:||:||-|
|Requirements:||:||► Candidate must possess certification on Electrical/Electronic/Mechatronic Engineering.
• Prior calibration knowledge is an added advantage.
• Fluent in English.
• Good communication and interpersonal skills.
• Capable to work under pressure and sometimes long-hours.
• Initiative, independent and with integrity.
► Preference on the company:
• Candidates with interest in long-term career, growth and development within the company.
• Have their own form of transportation and have the willingness to travel.
• Applicants should be Malaysian citizens or hold relevant residence status in Malaysia