|Job Title||:||Copy Writer|
|Position Level:||:||Fresh/Entry Level|
|Job Specialization:||:||Public Relations/Communications|
Bachelor's Degree/Post Graduate Diploma/Professional Degree
• Develop write-up content aligned with marketing and company objective
• Research, sourcing, writing, editing and updating content in different communication channel
• Serve as editor-in-chief for all content to ensure quality, clarity and consistency
• Manage social media channels and reach to relevant parties
• Identify new content opportunities that fits with content strategy.
Articles for Press Releases & Submitting Press Release to the related media.
Ensure compliance of content with law (copyright and personal data protection)
Create relevant and engaging content for social media and/ or digital channels such as websites/ emails/ blogs, etc.
Any other responsibilities that assigned by superior from time to time.
Other ad hocs assigned
|Years of Experience:||:||0|
|Age Range of Candidate:||:||-|
|Requirements:||:||Candidate must possess at least Professional Certificate, Diploma/Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor¡¯s Degree/Post Graduate Diploma/Professional Degree with public relation/copy writing/journalism/mass media or equivalent.
Creative and good/excellent writing skills in English (writing in Malay & Mandarin is a huge advantage)
Those with blogging experience may have advantage
Detailed oriented and able to perform under deadline
• Required language(s): English (Malay & Mandarin is an added advantage)
• Interdependent and able to work under pressure and able to meet deadline.
• Other ad hocs assigned