Xrite - Non-Contact Spectrophotometer - VeriColor System
VeriColor is a complete system that features a programmable hub to interface with up to six sensors. This automated online quality control system provides non-contact measurement and continuous reporting. Easy to operate, the system works on virtually any material and in the harshest production environments, offering comparisons to specific standards or absolute measurements.
- Full-spectrum illumination system detects subtle differences on varying surfaces, ensuring accurate color identification.
- Non-contact operation eliminates risk of damage and waste.
- Repeatable, accurate measurements are produced under all types of production lighting conditions.
- The system stores information on up to 50 active colors at once, eliminating the need for constant reprogramming.
- Operates in dusty environments and operations that require explosion-proof protection.
- Online color measurement and evaluation of color deviation allows complete coverage of product run without stopping production
- Works with network connection or serial interface to support a network of computers and provide automatic control of all operations, including calibration.
- Measures a full range of materials, such as textured, finely patterned, gloss and for products such as vinyl, textiles, food pigments, films, glass, and powders.
- Measures within a range of up to five feet without significant variation from system to sample.
- Complete documentation of color quality recorded and stored for later evaluation.
- Objective evaluation according to accepted international standards ensures integrity of online measurement program.