- Logging start through PC by pressing a button or at a set time
- Selectable sampling interval from 1 minute to 24 hours
- Up to 4,000 logged samples
- Selectable measurement unit, °C or °F
- Min/Max measured values are stored and displayed
- Programmable high and low alarms
- Non-volatile storage of logging parameters and data
- Battery level indicator on display
- Security password
- Waterproof protection
HI 143 is a temperature data logger with internal NTC sensor. The HI 143 is controlled via USB or RS232 on a PC with HANNA’s Windows® compatible application software. Communication is made between the logger and the PC through the HI 143001 transmitter with RS232 or HI 143002 with USB connector. The supplied wall cradle makes it easy to lock the meter in place to prevent tampering and the application software supports security passwords.
HI 143 is supplied with CR2032 lithium battery, wall cradle, lock and instructions.
HI 143-00 is supplied with HI 143001 RS232 communication cradle, Windows® compatible application software, CR2032 lithium battery, wall cradle, lock and instructions. HI 143-10 is supplied with HI 143002 USB communication cradle, Windows® compatible application software, CR2032 lithium battery, wall cradle, lock and instructions.
|Range||-30.0 to 70.0ºC / -22.0 to 158.0ºF|
|Resolution||0.1°C / 0.1°F|
±0.4°C (-20 to 60°C); ±0.6°C (outside)
±0.7°F (-4 to 140°F); ±1.1°F (outside)
|Typical EMC Dev.||±0.3°C / ±0.5°F|
|Data Logging||Up to 4000 samples|
|Logging Interval||User selectable, from 1 minute to 24 hours|
|Battery Type||1 x CR2032 3V lithium battery|
|Battery Life||2 years|
|Protection||IP 65 (watertight)|
|Dimensions||60 x 37 x 17 mm (2.4 x 1.5 x 0.7’’)|