Documenting Multifunction Calibrator-Prova iCal
- Unique mapping function let you calibrate temperature (300 °C) or voltage (220V) directly.
- iCal is a multifunction calibrator and an arbitrary function generator.
- Source: mA (4 to 20mA), V (0 to 15V, 0 to 70mV), Hz, sine wave, square wave, triangular wave, truncated sine wave, user programmable waveform and temperature for 11 types of thermocouples.
- Measure: current (mA), voltage (V, mV) and temperature (íŠ or °F).
- Programmable cold junction compensation allows users to fine tune temperature output and measurement.
- Programmable 0% and 100% value for easy 25% step function.
- Output error warning when output is shorted or open.
- Short circuit protection for voltage output.
- Clear and easy user interface (numerical key pad, sliding switch and dot matrix LCM with backlight).
- Voltage, frequency, PWM duty-cycle (square wave and triangular wave), and offset are programmable in the Hz function.
- Frequency range (0.3Hz to 20KHz) covers application of audio band (speaker, MP3, MD etc.)
- DTMF (Dual Tone Multi-Frequency) can perform professional testing for telephone line and audio product (MP3 or MD).
- Auto-step and auto-ramp functions can quickly perform linear test.
- PC can program calibrator through USB port.
- Data logging with programmable sampling time (0~255 sec.) and memory of 4000 records.
- Rechargeable lithium battery (1600mAH) with built-in charging circuit.
- Calibration results (source & measure) can be saved in memory (2000 records). Then users download them to a PC for documentation.
- To distinguish calibration data at different locations, data can be saved under different file names.